Visit www.barracudasecurity.com

Legend

Location Of Theft in AQUA BLUE
URL Of Linked Article In STEEL BLUE or GREEN
Full Content Of Article In BLACK
Theft Description In Body Of Article in RED

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ILLINOIS COMPUTER STOLEN ABC7Chicago.com: $5,000 reward for stolen dog

- A treasured dog named Moo Moo was stolen last week from his Wicker Park home and his owners are doing everything possible to get him back.

$5,000 reward.

Last Tuesday, the 2-year-ol shih tzu was stolen when burglars broke into the home in broad daylight.

"They took my karaoke machine, my winter coats, my TV that was in here," said Roseanne. They also took Moo Moo. "That is the toughest part."

The thieves took five plasma TVs, 700 DVD movies, computers, clothing and anything else they could carry.

"Most importantly my dog, Moo Moo. That's my main concern right now. I don't care about anything else," said Michael.

The Denigris family owns Fruitflowers on North Damen. From there they are waging their battle to get their dog back. 700 flyers a day are being printed and posted.

"He has breathing problems. He was the weakest one, but ... We have to give him medicine so, I mean, he can't breath correct so if he can't get his medicine. The dog's not going to live anyway and I don't want to see that happen," said the Denigris.

The $5,000 reward for Moo Moo is offered- no questions asked.

"You can have the money we can have the dog back. No questions asked," said Michael. "We just want him back."

No comments: